1. I do not have a credit card. How can I make a payment on Oxigen Wallet?
That is no problem at all. You can choose any of the following options to make a payment on Oxigen Wallet:
- Oxigen Wallet Balance ( if your Wallet has been loaded with money)
- Debit cards (MasterCard/ Visa cards)
- Mobile banking
We recommend you to load money into your Oxigen Wallet for a simpler, safer and faster transaction on Oxigen Wallet
2. How do I pay for my recharge on Oxigen Wallet?
We have many payment options like:
- Oxigen Wallet Balance (in case your Wallet is loaded with money)
- Debit cards (MasterCard/Visa cards)
- Credit cards (MasterCard/Visa cards)
3. What is an OTP (One Time Password)?
One Time Password (OTP) has been introduced as an additional security feature and has been made mandatory by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). OTP is intended to reduce the possibility of fraudulent money transfer transactions and to safeguard the customer.